Certera Code Signing Certificates at $39.99
Sign Your Software and Instantly Remove Unknown Publisher Warning Using Certera Code Signing Certificate
Certera Code Signing certificate is the trusted digital security certificate that comes with all the necessary security standards to prevent pesky warnings like "Unknown Publisher." It assures that the downloaded software comes from a trusted source and hasn't been tampered with since its signing. In addition, it avoids warnings when downloading or when software is made available on third-party software publishing websites.
Features of Certera Code Signing Certificate
- Sign an unlimited number of software and applications
- The Certera Code Signing certificate is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit file format
- Adheres to specifications and guidelines mentioned by CA/Browser Forum and Microsoft
- Timestamp feature to keep your digital signature valid forever, even after the code signing certificate expires
- The digital signature offered is unique for everyone that helps boost the trust and confidence of software users
- Minimizes warnings and instantly removes Unknown Publisher warning
Benefits of Certera Code Signing Certificate
- Improves the overall reputation of your company
- The digital signature embedded in your software is visible, and the user can verify your authenticity
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Verifies the integrity of the software code
- Assures your signed software or application isn't tampered with since its signing, and it's safe to use
- 100% money back guarantee if you cancel your purchased Certera Code Signing certificate within 30 days of purchase
Here's How Certera Code Signing Certificate Works
Code Signing certificate uses PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and a robust authenticating process for digitally signing software, drivers, applications, code, and scripts.
Let's go through detailed steps and find out how a Certera Code Signing certificate works:
- Software developers add a secure digital signature for their software, code, scripts, and applications using a trusted code signing certificate offered by CA (Certificate Authority) like Certera.
- Whenever the user tries downloading or going through that digital code-signed software or an application, their computer system will decrypt the digital signature using a public key.
- The system looks for a "root" certificate using an identity that can be recognized and trusted to authenticate an embedded digital security signature.
- Once the hash used for signing software is compared with the downloaded software's hash and the hash matches, the system will look at it as trustworthy. Likewise, the download will continue.
- If the system fails to trust the root or the hash fails to match, the download will not occur, and the system will get interrupted through a warning message.
Certera Code Signing Certificate Is Compatible with These Platforms
- MS Office
- Windows 7,8,10 & 11
- MS Office VBA & MS Office Macro Files
- MS Authenticode (different file formats of kernel mode such as .xpi, .cab, .msi, .exe, .dll, .ocx, and .xap)
- Adobe Air Applications
- Java Applications & Applets
- Mozilla Object Files
FAQs of Certera Code Signing Certificate
What Is the Certera Code Signing Certificate?
Certera Code Signing certificate is a standard organization-validated code signing certificate that software publishers and developers use to sign their software, applications, and scripts to avoid Unknown Publisher warnings while proving their authenticity. It assures software users that the software they're downloading is genuine and hasn't been tampered with since its signing.
How to Use Certera Code Signing Certificate?
Once the code signing certificate is issued, you'll have to install it in the Windows Certificate Store or Login Keychain of Mac. And once you install it, you'll be ready to sign your software and applications digitally. Similarly, you can export your code signing certificate as a .p12 file for Mac and for Microsoft Windows in .pfx format.
Does Certera Code Signing Certificate Work for Individual Developer?
Yes, you can use the Certera Code Signing certificate as an individual software developer to code sign your software. But, you’ll require to follow the validation procedure of individual code signing certificates to authenticate yourself as a genuine software developer.
Our Trusted Clients
Code Signing Tools
Globally Recognized Certificate Authority (CA)
Quick Validation and Issuance by Pro Code Signing Experts
Technical Troubleshooting in Real-Time
24 x 7 Customer Support via Live Chat & Email